- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

smooth

I hear derivatives from DJ Shadow and Yoda, as well as having backings that could be very similar to MF Doom. I like the experimental aspect to it, and I could listen to this any time.

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

nice

It was funny, as well as having an upbeat rythem. I gotta say, that upbeat morbidity is always the best.

When it started, the chords you were doing sounded like the beginning to "Hit The Lights" and I was sorta questioning it, but it turned out to be good. Deffintly not your best work, but its still good.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah haha well this was a Blink-182 inspired track. As far as it sounding like "Hit The Lights" this is a pretty common chord progression and I'm sure there are many other songs with the same one. Thanks for the props/review. Peace.

*Wolf of Hate* *Wolf of Hate*

amazing

the vocal work was amazing, thats all I can say...the guitar and the rest didnt rlly suit my tastes, but goddamn...the vocals are epic beyond belief

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much. Glad you dig!!

We Will Fuck You We Will Fuck You

lol

it was hilarious, and offending, but hilarious...even if you guys are a bit flat

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

yay

me and my friend ron (DIZZYGOGGLES) thank you so much...this song makes us laugh alot

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

wow

Impressive that you stayed to the nerdyness of the original song, it should be released on the "Mario Themes" if there is ever one.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hahaha yeah we tried to keep the original feel of the song, glad ya dig it

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

yay

I love this song, and the flash is great. I died when it said "Roshaks friends to the animals"...prolly my second favorite song after Narwhals

(Hash Pipe) - (Words) (Hash Pipe) - (Words)

good job

although I love it when the guy sings, its rlly the melodie thats rlly cool, so I liked it

Jingle Bell Crack Rock Jingle Bell Crack Rock

Merry Christmas to you too

lol I that was pretty damn funny. I was laughing the entire time...its like dysfunctional, and hilarious, so I love it

Flight of the Bumblebee Flight of the Bumblebee

*gasp*

prolly my fav remake of this song...it rlly is madness...amazing great job, thats all I gotta say