Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Funny stuff

I actually liked how the voice was done. It was very Doug Bradley-ish. The way that D. Mack voiced this without cracking up at "beacuase" (I laughed for a while at that) was phenominal.

Also, TheNekrokingProject, yes this is Mozart's "O' Fortuna"

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

wow

Beautifully done. The lyrics were fantastic, and the style the song was in was great too. The animation could've been done better, but I'm glad that it wasn't spritework, because you get more of a feel for the song this way.

Jack is a Super Hero Jack is a Super Hero

it was good

...and very random...but mostly good. I gotta say that its not my type of humor, but it did make me laugh (a lot). Good job. It was short, sweet (not really...but you catch my drift), and very funny.

The Triangle The Triangle

damn

that was an amazing flash, and for a first post on newgrounds, I can expect great things from you.

Ice Dance Ice Dance

different

but still good. It was a very unique style of art, though I often had a hard time seeing what was what. The story is very good, though a little common:

Girl is alone, girl finds guy, guy and girl kiss, the end.

for a work in progress, its amazing, I cant wait to see the finished product.

Ken and Ryu Ken and Ryu

I HAVE NIPPLEZ!!!!!

I was actually impressed, because when I saw the first few seconds I thought it was going to be another one of those badly animated flashes, but its actually not all that bad. I guess the badly drawn bodies add to the comedic purposes of this movie, along with the fact that Ryu really is like that. I guess my favorite part (other then when Ryu said the Nipplez thing lol) was when Ken went supersayan. It all fell into place really well.

Anco6900 responds:

lol thanks! Yea I'm no flash spammer. Even though a lot of the spam I see in the portal I think is hilarious.
Anyway thanks for the review!

My First Car Accident My First Car Accident

lol

what was that? Free Bird?

animation could use a little work, and aside from the comment down there where you explained what the fuck happened, I couldnt tell.

all in all 6/10

WHOOKOS Short: Gravity WHOOKOS Short: Gravity

the whole time I was like "dont do it..." and then I was like "PWND!" when he did.

anyway, it was animated with very smoothe transitions, and it was short and too the point, (as it said short in the title :P)...all in all, it could've used a little more of a story, but it was still good.

Solar Sternstem 08 Solar Sternstem 08

gasp?

how did you guys get sound in space? <_<

anyway, pretty goodly (is that the right word?) animated.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

amazing

Salad fingers is just amazing all around...of corse Ep 2 is my favorite, coz its the debut of Hubert Cumberdale, Marjory Stewart-Baxtor, and Jeremy Fisher, but I like the rest as well! I cant wait for the next one (by next I mean episode 9)